I am SOOOOOOOOO happy, I can hardly stand it! Yesterday afternoon, I returned to live and study with the family Mary and I stayed with earlier this year. What a difference. It was a joy to be welcomed back and to see familiar faces. They are so warm and welcoming, easy to talk with and be with. We had dinner and sat and talked and got caught up on what everyone was doing. It was truly delightful. (And, my room is clean and the water is hot.)
So I spent a little time wondering what the heck I was doing at that other place, and I really wish I had planned to come back here to El Mundo En EspaƱol in the first place, but sometimes we do things that don't work out, learn from it and move on. I hadn't realized just HOW bad it was at the the other place, I was trying to make the best of it, but I was truly miserable.
In any case, I'm here now and I'm going to make the most of it. I'll take some pictures of the family in the coming days to post. (I didn't even want to take any pictures last week - does that tell you how bad it was?)
It's early Saturday morning now, and I'm off for a weekend trip to a coffee farm about two hours away (yum!)..... Hopefully I'll have something interesting to report from there.
Hasta Luego
Saturday, October 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Thanks for sharing your experiences. I appreciate your courage... very inspiring.
Post a Comment